37 Weeks




How far along?  37 weeks
Total weight gain: 30 lbs
Maternity clothes?  Yep!
Stretch marks? Not yet...
Sleep:  Still not too bad.  I'm getting used to getting up several times to use the bathroom and turn over.
Best moment this week: I've had several amazing moments!  Number ONE hearing "If you go into labor now, no one is going to do a thing to stop you" from the nurse at my doctor appointment.  Others being things like hearing that beautiful heartbeat, the doctor telling me I've dropped and am making progress, seeing people's reactions to my overly stretched belly, hearing people's reactions when I tell them I have 3 weeks left, watching my belly move around like crazy (I think little one is running out of room) etc.  
Miss Anything? Not really missing much these days.
Food cravings: Soda like always and just food in general.  I feel like I can eat mountains of food every day!  

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not really.
Labor Signs: Some Braxton Hicks but nothing else. I have a feeling it's going to be a while.  
Symptoms: Still lots of pressure, swelling and generally having a hard time moving around.  I hurt if I sit too long and if I stand too long.
Belly Button in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? Off

Happy or Moody most of the time:  So happy!
Looking forward to:  My 37 week appointment and little baby Riegel's arrival!  I can't wait to find out if we are having a boy or girl and finally meet our little one!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 Weeks

32 Weeks

30 Weeks