35 Weeks



How far along?  35 weeks
Total weight gain: 28 lbs
Maternity clothes?  Same - Maternity and non-maternity dresses.
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep:  Some nights are great! Others...not so much.
Best moment this week: Picking up my glider!!!  The room is almost complete.  Steve just needs to hang a few more pictures and I need to put away a handful of clothes!  Also, realizing we only have about 1 month until baby is due!!!!  How crazy is that?!?!?! 
Miss Anything? Being able to get out of bed without coming up with a game plan first.  Every time I need to get up I think to myself....what is going to be the easiest/less painful way to do this.
Food cravings: Anything that is bad for me!  I feel like going crazy since I'm in my last month but I'm trying to be semi-good.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Rasberries!  They looked so good in the store the other day so I bought some.  After I got them home and washed them I couldn't stand the smell!!!  I also couldn't get the smell out of my nose for the rest of the day!
Labor Signs: Nada!  
Symptoms: Lots of pressure in my belly.  Swelling has gone down due to the wonderful weather we've been having.
Belly Button in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? Still off...still makes me so sad.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Pretty Happy!
Looking forward to:  Just meeting this sweet little baby and finding out if we are having a little he or she.  I've been feeling so much movement lately (probably because little one is running out of room) and it just makes us even more excited to meet him or her!  I swear sometimes we can feel toes rubbing across my belly.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 Weeks

32 Weeks

30 Weeks