39 Weeks




How far along?  39 weeks
Total weight gain: 30 lbs
Maternity clothes?  Oh yeah!
Stretch marks? I think I see a few...
Sleep:  It was awful because I had a horrible cold.  Now that it's getting better, sleep is getting better also! 
Best moment this week: Just lounging all weekend waiting for our little one to arrive!
Miss Anything? My not so heavy belly!
Food cravings: I've really just been snacking on everything lately.  No particular cravings.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Still strawberries.
Labor Signs: Just BH and not much of anything else.....UGH! 
Symptoms: Not much different.  BH, hip pain, pressure, general immobility, etc.
Belly Button in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? Off

Happy or Moody most of the time:  I was a little moody when I wasn't getting much sleep but back to HAPPY (and impatient)!
Looking forward to:  Calling Steve to tell him I'm in labor:).  And meeting our little one of course!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 Weeks

32 Weeks

30 Weeks