36 Weeks




How far along?  36 weeks
Total weight gain: 28 lbs
Maternity clothes?  Maternity
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep:  Pretty good so far but still waking up about 3 times each night to pee.
Best moment this week: Packing my hospital bag!  I thought it was a little early but Steve and my parents were giving me trouble about not having it done yet so I decided to do it.  That made everything even more real!  Less than 4 weeks!!!
Miss Anything? Beer and generally being able to move around without huffing and puffing. 
Food cravings: Ice Cream.  If I didn't feel so bad about it I would seriously eat 2 large bowls a day.  I tell myself every day I'm going to skip ice cream after dinner but I just can't!  I have never gone through a carton of ice cream so fast in my life.  I really hope that goes away.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not much these days.  Still staying away from pork.
Labor Signs: Nope....  
Symptoms: Still lots of pressure.  I know this is only going to get worse as the weeks go by.
Belly Button in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? Off

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Couldn't be happier!
Looking forward to:  My 36 week doctor appointment tomorrow!  I know it doesn't mean jack if he tells me I'm dilated at all at this point but it's nice to know something is happening.  I don't know why but I have this feeling it might be a while before baby decides to start making it's way out.  I really don't think I will be going early.  Either way I LOVE hearing the heartbeat at my appointments.  It's music to my ears!!!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 Weeks

32 Weeks

30 Weeks