32 Weeks




How far along?  32 weeks
Total weight gain: 26 lbs
Maternity clothes?  Still mostly maternity with some non-maternity dresses and skirts.
Stretch marks? Not yet but my belly is getting huge so I'm expecting them to reveal themselves anytime. 
Sleep:  Still having hip pain in the middle of the night.  Other than waking up to flip sides, sleep is good!
Best moment this week: Feeling so accomplished after reorganizing my entire kitchen!  Check that off the list!!! WOOHOO!
Miss Anything? Beer.....we went on the river this weekend and watching everyone have a few made me miss having a few!  I'm also missing cooler weather.
Food cravings: Soda and ice cream.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Still pork.
Labor Signs: Nope but it's crazy to think this could happen in just a few short weeks.
Symptoms: Hip pain and swelling of everything.
Belly Button in or out? All the way out!

Wedding rings on or off? Off:(.  This makes me so sad.  I know it's only for a few weeks but it still makes me sad.  I haven't been able to 
get it on in a few days but I try every morning just in case.  
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy!!!!
Looking forward to:  My 32 week doctor appointment and my baby shower this weekend!  I can't wait to see all my family and friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 Weeks

30 Weeks