33 and 34 Weeks

I know I'm late on the 33 week posts but it's been crazy lately!  I'm putting two 33 week pictures because Steve thought it was hilarious that the cat was photo bombing my picture!




How far along?  33 weeks
Total weight gain: 26 lbs
Maternity clothes?  Mostly maternity.
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep:  Pretty good other than the hip pain.  Some nights I'm so tired it doesn't wake me up.
Best moment this week: My baby shower!  It was everything I imagined and more.  My family and friends are the best.  It seriously could not have been more perfect.  
Miss Anything? Being able to snuggle up on the couch.  I cannot get comfortable on our couch these days.  
Food cravings: Sweets.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Pork
Labor Signs: None!
Symptoms: Just getting huge...
Belly Button in or out? OUT!

Wedding rings on or off? Still off.
  
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy!!!!
Looking forward to:  Putting all of my baby shower stuff in the room!





How far along?  34 weeks
Total weight gain: 28 lbs
Maternity clothes?  Maternity and non-maternity dresses.
Stretch marks? No but I'm checking for them every day.  I know they are going to show up soon because my belly is stretching itself to the max!
Sleep:  It's alright.  Waking up to pee 3 times each night is getting really old!
Best moment this week: Hanging pictures in the room....it's almost done!  Also buying our stroller and carseat!
Miss Anything? Being able to breath...my insides are super smashed together!
Food cravings: ICE CREAM!!!!

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Still just pork.  Not really making me sick...just gross.
Labor Signs: I've been having cramps in my lower belly.  I'm not sure if they are Braxton Hicks contractions or just my uterus getting even bigger.
Symptoms: Swelling is getting out of control.  Especially my feet.  It's really annoying!
Belly Button in or out? Out and lookin nasty!

Wedding rings on or off? Off :(
 
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy! Happy! Happy!
Looking forward to:  My 34 week doctor appointment and my glider coming in this week.  This should be the last thing we need to complete the room.  Just have to hang a few more pictures and we should be done.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 Weeks

32 Weeks

30 Weeks