38 Weeks




How far along?  38 weeks!!!
Total weight gain: 31 lbs
Maternity clothes?  Yep!
Stretch marks? I don't think so....I'm sure they will be there once I have the baby:(.
Sleep:  Getting worse between bathroom breaks and hip pain.  
Best moment this week: Seeing my little one on a surprise ultrasound last Thursday!  My belly was measuring big so they decided to do an ultrasound to make sure there was too much fluid around the baby.  Everything was all good but he informed me we are having a pretty large child!  I didn't get to see much because they did it for mostly measurements but it was still pretty cool.
Miss Anything? Sleep (I know, I know, get used to it)
Food cravings: Not really much of an appetite lately...
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Strawberries even though I've been eating them every day of my pregnancy.
Labor Signs: Still just Braxton Hicks although they are getting stronger and occuring more often. 
Symptoms: Pretty much the same....pressure, Braxton Hicks, hip pain, etc.  All normal stuff.
Belly Button in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? Off

Happy or Moody most of the time:  HAPPY as can be!
Looking forward to:  Meeting our little one of course!  It's crazy to think it could be any day!  Also my 39 week appointment with my doc on Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26 Weeks

32 Weeks

30 Weeks